In addition to any warranties implied by law, Mil-Spec Australia 2 Pty Ltd hereby warrants the product it sells for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of sale against defects in materials, manufacture and workmanship. The product is further warranted as follows:
- to be in accordance with the description and quality of any samples provided;
- to be as specified in a Purchase Order or a supplied Material Data Sheet;
- to be of merchantable quality;
- to be fit for all purposes expressly represented;
- to comply with all applicable Australian laws, including those relating to health and safety and environmental laws and standards.
Mil-Spec Australia 2 Pty Ltd warrants that all information contained in catalogues and drawings and information otherwise directly or indirectly produced by it, is accurate and correct and is not misleading or deceptive and that they have the necessary expertise and qualifications to provide that information.
Subject to statutory obligations, Mil-Spec Australia 2 Pty Ltd’s liability is limited to and at its discretion the replacement, rectification or sale price of any defective product.
Mil-Spec Australia 2 Pty Ltd shall not be liable for:
- costs associated with any removal or unauthorised repair of any defective product or any installation of any replacement product;
- freight costs in relation to the return of any defective product;
- injury to persons, damage to property, loss of income, profit or business or any other indirect loss arising from or caused in any way by any defective product.
Mil-Spec Australia 2 Pty Ltd’s responsibility and obligation under this Warranty shall become effective only upon the Buyer’s full payment for the warranted products.
This warranty does not extend to damage caused by negligence, alteration, accident, improper installation, abuse, misuse, vandalism or extreme environmental conditions.